As thepat|man I believe good service is important to you, me and everyone.
As thepat|man I believe a policy is what you do, not what you say you are going to do, or would like to think that you do, but probably don’t because you’re so big the whole thing is dehumanised and written in the third person.
Therefore this is a description of what I do to ensure complaints never occur
- I communicate with clients as much as necessary to ensure we are both fully aware of what has happened, is happening, and is going to happen.
- Together we agree or resolve any conflicting issues. If we cannot do this then we do not enter into a relationship about these issues, (i.e. we agree to differ and go our separate ways)
- I do what I said I would and expect the client to do the same.
- I address any issues that arise during the work I do. If we make an error the client and I again work together to resolve it.
- I check that the client is satisfied at the end of the work.
- I edit this policy as and when I believe it necessary.
5th April 2006